Artorm Fighter Artorm Fighter

Audio gets a little funky after playing a short while, any idea what's going on there?

Peps1992 responds:

If it gets funky when you lose all of your health then I'm aware of that one. I only realised it a few hours after uploading but I'll try and fix it now.

Edit: Fixed :)

Repixel Find a Cat Repixel Find a Cat

Very nice. Well coded and great concept. The only downside I see is that all of your images place the cats in a section of the photo following the rule of thirds, which makes a majority of the board unnecessary.

Planet Fall Planet Fall

Rawwwr!

The concept is rather simple and not unique. Very overdone.
There is no reward for playing at the end, only the option to play again. Not even a "Hooray you did it you're amazing!"
A dominant strategy arose when I was playing it, staying on the left side of the screen primarily throughout the entire game. Music fades out just short, but that might have been intentional as an attempt to wind things down.
The collision on the players ship is a bit lacking in the back, but a very nice job on the front of the ship. I didnt catch any glitches there.

One big thing i found was that if i hold down the mouse and continue firing I can go completely offscreen and float through the level in comeplete safety.

Ignition Project Jetpack Ignition Project Jetpack

Missing a basic design requirement.

And that would be a reward, what do I get out of playing this game? There is no difficulty and there seesm to be no reward for collecting power cells.
Additionally, if you are to lose a life by coming into contact with the edge of the map then there should be some indicator of this, such as a building to collide with. As well as the buildings that are there lack collision of their own.

Proximity Proximity

Rawl

Still on my fav list, ever since release :)

Snape Dress Up Snape Dress Up

its good but

every like ten seconds you had to press play again, is that some sort of failsafe feature so that our computers wont blow up? if so thanks, otherwise try to fix that "little" issue

Sewer-Ratty responds:

Yeah i just spotted that little error :) I've corrected it just now. Thanks for telling me though.

Thing-Thing Thing-Thing

i think i found a glitch

After i got out of the first area, i turned invisible, nothing would shoot at me, when i fired nothing happened except my ammo went down, and i ended up walking through until i got to the next dorr, in which i couldnt find myself so i could not open it u.u;; whatd i do other than pwn the boss u.u;;

GreenCastle: DoubleExodus GreenCastle: DoubleExodus

oh totally awesome

im almost finished i think...sorta? i actually saw this game first on the front page of ABS and then was like hooked and didnt wanan goto sleep, but work came before play sorta. Anyways, i was wondering if the one wise man is hinting at something when he says "What kind of father, whose son asks for an egg looks for a scorpion" i cant figure that out, i know i need to find the egg still, and i think i have the lantern, but im not sure if i have it equipped on somebody not in my party or not. but yea, im stuck and i already searched the bbs and like all of the reviews and stuff or it an di cant finr it. could you help me out?

GreenCastle responds:

You need to find the scorpion's nest. It is in the Eagle Palace Ruins in the southeast corner.

Massive Attack Massive Attack

only one problem

my computer sucks so much azz that the clicking rapidly lags it up, creating a massive problem when a lot of guys come at once, around level 5 it became really hard to keep up. If my compy wasn't so friggin ghey this would be perfect. And how did this only get daily 3rd?

squares 2 squares 2

OMG

I thought the same thing as the last guy, very strangly addicting