America Is Different America Is Different

This may end up in a game that I am developing. So amazing

Alphascan - Sbs B0unc3 Rm Alphascan - Sbs B0unc3 Rm

What I've been waiting for

I've been following you since your first few songs came out, I've been waiting for you to get on Itunes for quite some time. Sorry it took me so long to purchase your song :p

Newer Beginnings Newer Beginnings

*tear*

I miss dreamscaper. His stuff was great. Just wish I could find my old CD's with his stuff on them.
Great job, really takes me back

Chaoz Airflow (Elite Remix) Chaoz Airflow (Elite Remix)

Good one

It sounds like you cleaned up a lot of the problems I had with the one ParagonX9 had in her version. Now don't be hating people I love paragon but her version was just too much for my taste.
Good job sir

~EnV~Bestämmelse (EP demo) ~EnV~Bestämmelse (EP demo)

Album?!

Finally, I was wondering when you were going to get noticed :)

~EnV~Touch (bad mix) ~EnV~Touch (bad mix)

Hajime mashite, Kochira wa Robi desu

Don't lose faith in yourself. The stuff you put out(lol?) is still far greater than what the rest of the portal has to offer.
And Im sure you get this often but your music inspires me, makes me happy. It keeps me awake on the long car rides across half the nation at three AM.
You've touched my life an can even give me hope. Any day you release a new song is a great day for me. I know I have something new to come home too. I wish there were some way I could repay the favors that you've brought me with your abilities.
But I can be happy if you acknowledge that your music has made a difference in the world, even if I am just one person. Thanks

Adderall Rush Adderall Rush

Unlimited requiem

This song is a little slow for me. When I hear it i invision someone dancing by lifting their legs individually with little motion, then moving into kind of a stationary badger run.
So maybe the title "One step tour"

CKC - Tide CKC - Tide

Phytoplankton

So what was the story/ inspiration behind the song. It sounds like a hopeful melody starting off then seems to turn more joyous and victorious.

CKC2009 responds:

or.. its sounds ravey! :O

My penis is dead My penis is dead

.....

You got way too much going on way too fast and too repetetive. Clearly, as you have essentially the same thing for nearly 11 minutes

-axel f remix- -axel f remix-

Kaspooge

I totally downloaded this when it came out, then the cd scratched to unusable and i had to wipe my harddrive. Finally found it again, totally was track two on a cd i played ALL the time :D I remember it well