Vampire Gang Fight - Jack And Liane : Episode 2 Vampire Gang Fight - Jack And Liane : Episode 2

That is an impressive art style. Your attention to variance with your LOD is on point. Very nice

Mosh-Bit-Cartoons responds:

Thanks!

Blow My Whistle Blow My Whistle

Still there

And still a favorite. More than ok, infective of my mind.
Mr giving a 6, I hope you never blow a whistle on anybody :p

The Christmas Present The Christmas Present

advice

If you want somethign to pass judgement dont say you expect it to fail, the psychology that puts into people implies you even think its terrible. You could at least have said I had fun making this for about a week, I hope you guys enjoy. That puts a positive spin on it and makes it so some might just load and pass, or give a two for effort.

Artorm Fighter Artorm Fighter

Audio gets a little funky after playing a short while, any idea what's going on there?

Peps1992 responds:

If it gets funky when you lose all of your health then I'm aware of that one. I only realised it a few hours after uploading but I'll try and fix it now.

Edit: Fixed :)

Repixel Find a Cat Repixel Find a Cat

Very nice. Well coded and great concept. The only downside I see is that all of your images place the cats in a section of the photo following the rule of thirds, which makes a majority of the board unnecessary.

Planet Fall Planet Fall

Rawwwr!

The concept is rather simple and not unique. Very overdone.
There is no reward for playing at the end, only the option to play again. Not even a "Hooray you did it you're amazing!"
A dominant strategy arose when I was playing it, staying on the left side of the screen primarily throughout the entire game. Music fades out just short, but that might have been intentional as an attempt to wind things down.
The collision on the players ship is a bit lacking in the back, but a very nice job on the front of the ship. I didnt catch any glitches there.

One big thing i found was that if i hold down the mouse and continue firing I can go completely offscreen and float through the level in comeplete safety.

America Is Different America Is Different

This may end up in a game that I am developing. So amazing

Alphascan - Sbs B0unc3 Rm Alphascan - Sbs B0unc3 Rm

What I've been waiting for

I've been following you since your first few songs came out, I've been waiting for you to get on Itunes for quite some time. Sorry it took me so long to purchase your song :p

Newer Beginnings Newer Beginnings

*tear*

I miss dreamscaper. His stuff was great. Just wish I could find my old CD's with his stuff on them.
Great job, really takes me back